How eScan can take updates from ISA Proxy Server?
Posted by - NA - on 26 June 2010 04:47 AM
For eScan to take updates from ISA Proxy server the following step need to be carry out at ISA proxy server
- Open the ISA management console.
- Expand the Server -> Policy Elements -> Client Address sets in the ISA tree.
- Create a Client address set named “eScan”. Enter the IP address of the server on which the eScan is installed. If it is installed on the ISA Server itself , make sure that the IP address specified is the internal IP address of the server (the private ISA server IP address).
Expand the Access Policy object, and create a new rule in Protocol Rules.
- Right-click Protocol Rules, and then click New, name as eScan update rule.
- Select Rule action as allow , and then click Next.
- Select apply this rule to selected protocol and select ftp & http, and then click Next.
- Select always in use this schedule option, and click Next.
- Select specific computers, click Next.
- Add eScan in the client sets, click Next.
- Click Finish.